Software for educational establishments
Easy-to-use software that is widely used in the industry will train students for working life!
Jidea’s unique operations model developed in cooperation with educational establishments is used by most of the Finnish technical schools!
It is important for companies and the national economy that as many new professionals as possible graduate from educational establishments. If you have already become familiar with software when studying, you can more easily get a summer job and permanent employment.
The JCAD software suite applications are used by almost all Finnish technical schools teaching the sectors we represent. This is only natural because we have the country’s most extensive potential job reserve of more than 3,700 customers. One can say that a person able to use the JCAD software has good opportunities to succeed in the labour market.
JCAD SITE agreement
The JCAD SITE agreement is a customised operations model for educational establishments. Dozens of schools already use it. The starting point is offering an affordable, easy, and extensive solution to maintain the school's JCAD software.
Here are some reasons why you should sign a JCAD SITE agreement:
- The solution saves money: the fixed and affordable annual fee is easy to budget
- No license management problems
- Always the latest software versions in use
- Students and teachers can also work at home
- Comprehensive telephone advice service free of charge
- Continuously updated training materials
- Named JCAD contact person